2008年3月3日月曜日

Mah's Daily Diigo Bookmarking 03/03/2008

Diigo- what is it, is it worth it? « Parents Welcome  Annotated

tags: diigo

Once I got it working, it wasn’t so bad. I enjoyed being able to read the feedback from my classmates. I also liked being able to post my own thoughts and/or questions. I still haven’t figured out the difference between a sticky note versus a bookmark and highlighting. For educational purposes it’s a great tool. If I were teaching high school level I would defely have considered using this tool. As a future elementary school teacher I could use it with fellow co workers and articles I come across.
    Diigo has yet to be widely publicized, but I think it will become more popular over time. Annotating in college is important and can be helpful to students in being able to read others thoughts or understanding of the material.

      0 コメント: