2008年3月13日木曜日

Mah's Daily Diigo Bookmarking 03/13/2008

Paper DOS!!! (the “i” of Dios is missing) | Politico Mojo  Annotated

tags: diigo

DIIIIIIIIGO!!!


With the power of Diigo I can surf the web pages and not only bookmark pages I find interesting and relevant but I can also highlight and add sticky notes of comments that I and other members of the Diigo Community can easily access and discuss. This adds more steroids to the standard web bookmarking technique. Instead of having a huge list of bookmarks which i cannot remember what they are anymore I can ad tags, make sub-categories and share with other members with my same interest. Plus, it has a beautiful name… DIIIIIIIIIIIGOOOO! If only a computer can echo so all my imaginary friends online can hear it.

    My Site - miss.anthropology  Annotated

    tags: diigo

    3. Diigo - A really fantastic social bookmarking and annotation tool. Like del.icio.us, Diigo arms you with web browser toolbar that lets you publicly share and organize your website bookmarks. However, Diigo expands upon this premise by allowing users to highlight, clip, and make sticky-notes on the websites you bookmark- and this makes it a powerful research tool (especially if you're me- prone to bookmarking websites that mention anything having to do with my thesis, and forgetting why they were important later).

      他者にゆだねる

      tags: brain, mind, science

      画像系ブロガー必見の画像埋め込み可能な共有サイト「photie」

      tags: flickr, photos, tools

      プロの芸がうますぎると、素人は舞台にあがれない。:日経ビジネス オンライン

      tags: documents

      パイオニアであることは、強い風に向かって立つようなもの

      tags: business, lifehacks

      0 コメント: