2008年3月25日火曜日

Mah's Daily Diigo Bookmarking 03/25/2008

» Diigo Launches V3: A Marriage between Rich Web Research Tools and Social Networking JimStroud.com: Exploring the wacky world of employment  Annotated

tags: diigo, v3

I am SOOOO hyped about this product! (And no, I am not getting paid to said that.) I love, love, love Diigo and it is an indispensible tool in my online arsenal. Click here to take an online tour of Diigo and get hooked as deeply as I am. And once you are a member, send me a friend request. Cool?

    I am SOOOO hyped about this product! (And no, I am not getting paid to said that.) I love, love, love Diigo and it is an indispensible tool in my online arsenal. Click here to take an online tour of Diigo and get hooked as deeply as I am. And once you are a member, send me a friend request. Cool?


    Anyways, check out the latest Diigo press release.

      “魚眼レンズ”表示が可能な地図サービス「Fish-Eye」、アルプス社が公開

      tags: alps, maps

      「うつ」よりマシ、どころか~『問題は、躁なんです』

      tags: books, health, mind

      進化を続けるDrupal 6

      tags: cms, drupal

      最近ネットで有名になることを目標にしている痛いやつが多すぎないか?

      tags: internet

        Great Find: Diingo - Liz Strauss at Successful Blog - Thinking, writing, business ideas . . . You’re only a stranger once.  Annotated

        tags: diigo, review

        It is my pleasure to be able to present just one of my favorite applications to Liz’s great readers. Liz has always been about putting people together in the most positive way, and innovations like Diigo aim towards people as well. Check this cool tool out when you get the chance and let us and Diigo know what you think.

          3つのM - リーンの3要素

          tags: development, lean, system

          The K12 Geek » Blog Archive » Why Diigo?

          tags: diigo

          Diigo - Take Notes Online « A Little Bit Of Everything

          tags: diigo

          Diigo odsłona 3 - konkurencja dla Delicious na Seksowne laski i piękne lachony

          tags: diigo, review, v3

          アーカイバの新定番?「PeaZip 2.0」公開

          tags: archive, tools

          Macユーザもアンチウイルスを使うべき?

          tags: mac, security, virus

          OpenSocialはネットワークを開放できるか

          tags: open_social

          0 コメント: